Based on Robert Kirkman’s award-winning novel, The Walking Dead March to War is a multiplayer strategy game in which you have to survive the post-apocalyptic environment. Unlike other survival games, The Walking Dead March to War is a story driven game which covers all the aspects of the survival. From building the settlements to survivor recruitment and creating a council of iconic characters like Rick, Negan and Michonne, it has everything. It basically puts you in the ruined city of Washington DC and tests your problem-solving skills. There is no escape to this, the only thing you can do is to make your settlement better and gather resources keep yourself protected and well feed. In this guide, you will find some easy methods that will guide you to get The Walking Dead March to War for PC (Windows and Mac).
Since the game revolves around the post-apocalyptic scenes you will encounter deadly beasts including zombies and other infected beings. You can recruit survivors, train them in ranges and arm them with crafted weapons to survive the attacks of all the deadly beasts. The Walking Dead March to War is more like creating a perfect world under the apocalyptic environment. For this purpose, you can create a council of wise members to help you take the decisions. However, you must choose the members wisely as they will determine how the game will proceed. The Walking Dead March to War comes with a lot of missions, send your teams to help the survivors or gather resources to increase your chances of survival. The graphics are pretty well, you can experience even the little details as well.
All the features and unique gameplay give The Walking Dead March to War an edge over other games. If you want to play it on your PCs and Laptops, follow the instruction to install it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac.
Download and Install The Walking Dead March to War for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, The Walking Dead March to War to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select The Walking Dead March to War and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find The Walking Dead March to War in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on The Walking Dead March to War to run it on big screens.
Download and Install The Walking Dead March to War for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download The Walking Dead March to War for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing The Walking Dead March to War apk.
- After locating the apk file, double click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find The Walking Dead March to War in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.