In the past month, Gamevil has released its assigned share of RPG’s but it seems the famous developer isn’t done yet. Recently appeared RPG, Royal Blood is expected to land on both Android and iOS platforms in the coming weeks. The good news is that once the game is made available, you can play it on your Windows PC and Mac OS X as well. Don’t be surprised if you have heard this the first time. Third-party applications such as Android Emulators enable the players to play Royal Blood for PC (Windows and Mac). For your ease, we have come up with some easy methods to show you how you can achieve that. However, before we proceed with the methods, here are few things on gameplay, you might be interested in.
Royal Blood is a huge game when it comes to gameplay and the things player can do while playing. Like most of the RPG’s, Royal Blood follows a story oriented gameplay but having said that, you will feel the developers have focused more on real-time battles against other players than on single player mode. It allows you to invite friends or other players in up to 100v100 Realm battles, amazing right? One of the most appreciated features of Royal Blood is the dynamic open world with live chat integration. This feature is quite necessary for PC games but lately, even the Android games are featuring it to make the gameplay more engaging. Then comes the graphics, which are simply stunning, you can experience even the minute details.
Royal Blood is free and you can get it easily for your smartphones. The method to install Royal Blood on Windows PC and Mac OS X is slightly different but don’t fret. Here’s how you can install it on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac.
Download and Install Royal Blood for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Royal Blood to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Royal Blood and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Royal Blood in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Royal Blood to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Royal Blood for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Royal Blood for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Royal Blood apk.
- After locating the apk file, double click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Royal Blood in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.