Developed originally for PCs and Consoles, Firefall has finally made its way to the Android and iOS platforms. Since the game has been released for more popular OS, devs have shut down the servers for PCs. Now that the servers have been shut down, many Firefall fans who use to play the game on big screens are clueless. Firefall is basically the mobile version of PC game and has pretty much everything to offer. What most of the Firefall fans don’t know is that they can still enjoy this amazing game on PCs and Laptops. In this guide, you will find some easy ways to get Firefall for PC (Windows and Mac). Now that you know Firefall isn’t going anywhere, here is a brief introduction on the gameplay and other new features.
When it comes to gameplay, Firefall has a lot of potentials and will entertain you in every way. It revolves around a futuristic world where evil forces have turned the A.I against humans. Amidst all the destruction and chaos, courageous few decided to fight back. In the game you play as one of the few survivors who are fighting the war. From advanced weapons to amazing graphics, and futuristic characters, Firefall has all the elements to keep you occupied. The journey consists of various stages and challenges, one by one you are required to complete and move closer to the ultimate goal. In each stage, you will encounter hordes of robotic enemies and other war machinery. Devise strategies, deploy the forces and trap the enemies to complete the tasks more effectively. What makes the game more appealing are the stunning 3D graphics.
For your ease, we have come up with some easy to follow methods. Instruction provided below will guide you through the installation process of Firefall on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac.
Download and Install Firefall for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Firefall to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Firefall and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Firefall in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Firefall to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Firefall for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Firefall for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Firefall apk.
- After locating the apk file, double click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Firefall in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.