If you are MMORPG fan and are looking for something new, Albion Online is the game that you should go for. It is based on the medieval fantasy world where you can do whatever you want. From fighting the monsters to building your own house, crafting weapons to trading at the marketplace, it has everything to engage the players. The world of Albion Online is so huge that it will be difficult to keep track of everything on the small screens of smartphones. Therefore, we have decided to come up with a way to help you overcome this issue and enable you to enjoy the game to fullest. In this guide, you will find easy to follow instructions, follow them and get Albion Online for PC (Windows and Mac). Before you jump off to the instruction, here are few things on gameplay you might be interested in.
Since the game has everything an RPG fan could wish for, let’s start with the characters. There are multiple hero characters which you can choose to represent yourself in the game. Similarly, Albion Online comes with a wide range of weapons for you to arm the character. What’s interesting is that everything is customize-able, you can use various outfits to make the character look appealing and at the same time can craft the weapons according to your liking. The battle sequences have been designed in such a way that you will be glued to your devices. Albion Online brings a unique trade system which allows you to buy and sell items in various items and then use the earnings for upgrades. When it comes to building things, you can choose even the smallest things as a part of your infrastructure.
Evil forces left by the evil Morgana will be the constant challenge for you, use the skills and weapons to destroy every threat. Invite friends and other players to make a team and take out the evil from the root. This and much more you can do in Albion Online. Here we have given just the glimpse of gameplay. To enjoy it to fullest, you must install it on your PCs and Laptops. Here’s how you can install Albion Online on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac.
Download and Install Albion Online for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Albion Online to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Albion Online and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Albion Online in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Albion Online to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Albion Online for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Albion Online for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Albion Online apk.
- After locating the apk file, double click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Albion Online in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.